Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Fever

I should not be posting. I should be writing a 6 page essay on Edgar Allen Poe, William Faulkner, and Sigmund Freud. But for some unfathomable reason, I cannot focus on Poe, Faulkner, & Freud. However, I don't really care what Freud would say about my lack of attention.

I'm back in classes today after (an extremely short) Spring Break. I really needed the break to relax and refocus and now I need some time to get work done. I pretty much frittered away the first half of the week and the second half was spent with a close friend I don't see enough. This means that I got to take a road trip in Hank (yes, I named my car). I had a really good weekend. It wasn't packed full of stuff which made it relaxing but M. & I got to hang out and have some girl time.

Ok, time to force myself to do homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment